Saturday, November 11, 2006

What the..........

Just how long have we been here? I mean, I see pics of all of the kids and friends we left behind and I am freaking out at how much everyone has changed! It makes me sad that we are missing it all. :( Oh, but I am working on a plan. Oh yes, a plan! One that will get us back to our home! It's top secret too!!! Well, um, that's because I really haven't figured out what the plan is yet. But I will! And when I do, well, you know! Yep.

So it's raining today, so the candles are lit, the fireplace is going, and the music is on. A perfect day for hanging out and cleaning house. Of course, the girls don't agree with that last part but they will. Yep, I'm pretty much living in denial about that. Once we are done cleaning, we are going out on a little "I saved my allowance so I am shopping for clothes" shopping trip. It will be fun!

A little advice: Watch out for attack squirrels. They will kick your a@#!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Your girls are sure growing up too. Miss you. WE will be gone for thanksgiving. Going to Florida before John goes to Iraq. Lotsof hugs and kisses....
SAra