Monday, June 12, 2006

It is music that has been missing in my life these days. I turned off the big box and turned on music and have listened to it all day. It gives me energy which is probably why I loved metal back in the day. It fills me with emotion and sometimes affirms where I am at at the moment.

Life is moving right along. We have a busy week this week with meetings and park day, school and packing. We go to Utah this weekend to see my sister get married. I look forward to having some fun time with my family again. However, I am praying that certain people like my father and others are on their best behavior while we are there so that the visit becomes a little less stressful than it already is.

The turtles are growing a little, but still small. I believe it was about two years before my niece and nephew's turtles began growing at a rapid pace. I can only hope ours don't grow super fast as we live in a place that is way too cold for them, and I don't really want to have to buy a huge glass container for them right now with no place to put it except the middle of the floor. Wait! I could use them as a coffee table! Now that would be cool. Different, but cool.

Looks to be getting late in the day so I better go get some dinner plans made. Oh, and turn the music down so the neighbors don't get upset. Hope all is well with you and yours!

1 comment:

steve&jules said...

Hey Sherry!!! Where are you all in the Bay Area? That's so exciting that you all are there- I grew up there, and my grandma still lives in Walnut Creek! Are you actually in San Francisco, or are you in Marin County? (I assume, having to go over the Bay Bridge to get to Vegas, yall are not in the East Bay). How long will you all be in Ca? love, jules<>< ps the girls look awesome, and oh so big!;)