Thursday, October 06, 2005

It seems weird to me how bad things make us change. Why does it have to be that way? Being sick for so long, and in bed for so long has changed me. I am finally feeling better and all I want to do is be outside, eating veggies and fruits and enjoying God's creations.


I started out my day by wanting to go buy cleaning supplies and ended up at Floyd Lamb State Park talking to the birds and reading all about Tule Springs. Then, after finally going to buy my cleaning supplies, I decided to go to the Farmer's Market up the street, bought peaches, and ate some fresh, grilled corn on the cob. I was tired and needed to go home and take a rest, but I just couldn't stop being outside. They had this really awesome grey and white three legged cat that was just the coolest little guy ever. He was very playful and up for adoption. I would have taken him home in a second, but realized that our dog would probably eat him.

So, now I am home and wishing I was outside, but realizing that there is a lot here to do. Oh, for my birthday, by best friend got me tickets to see Motley Crew with back stage passes. Will I go? Should I? ..................

No comments: