Saturday, December 06, 2003

Wow!

We just got back from the new house, which we were given a key to early so we could do some painting. The dining room is blue, well purple hyacinth actually, and it looks great. I love the color. We will use the color through out the house, and we have plans for new flooring and such, it will look great! I am excited to have a new home.


The girls got to see their rooms for the first time and they love it. What a blessed day it has been. I can't wait to get it all finished and to have the family and friends come visit. We move in next weekend, so I will be painting all week. Fun, fun, fun!

On other news, Sheba keeps finding and killing gophers in the back yard. I find them with their little heads gone. Yuck! And she stinks like horse pooh. I can't wait to get her all cleaned up. She will miss Jack, and we are going to have to bring her over once in a while to visit with him. It will be very weird to be living in our own house again, as I have gotten very comfortable here with this family. By the way, check out the front room over here, it looks so good! Way to go Amy. It is so beautiful! Oh, Dave did good too.



No comments: