Sunday, December 14, 2003

Truth

We moved on Saturday, well, sort of. We moved all of the major things that we knew we would need help with. Speaking of help, I can't say thanks enough to Dave and Ramone, and yes, Joe! I am grateful to them for all of their help.

The house is feeling like a house, although we aren't staying in it as of yet. The heat isn't on until Tuesday, so there you go. We could sleep there, but choose to continue to be spoiled and sleep with heat here at the ranch. I am finally feeling a little excited about being in our own home. I have been so comfortable here and have totally enjoyed having another adult person to talk to during the day. I will miss hanging at the ranch so much, and feel so fortunate to have spent time getting to know this family. God is so amazing with how He teaches and leads us.

No comments: