Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sunday we will celebrate Hailey's 14th birthday at the park with messy games. It's going to be a lot of fun. Then it is strictly business for the next month packing and visiting with old friends and new to say good byes and swap email and snail mail addresses. This is a picture of friends Hailey will be leaving behind. I know she has been blessed to get to know them and hope they will all stay in touch.

I started my first online class today and I must say, it is way different from what I thought it would be. Lots of work and I am going to have to be very strict with my schedule to make sure I get everything done on time. The good news though is that I finally have a Thursday night off and will have for the next two months. The first time in over 2 years!! Yes! I wouldn't know what to do with myself except for the fact that I have lots of packing and other things to keep me busy. Lucky me!!!

Tomorrow is my last working day. I am both sad and happy about it. Sad to be leaving such an awesome group of people and happy because it means we are that much closer to getting our move over with. As it is I have found good enough reason to get myself and the girls moved two weeks earlier than we planned. If anyone would like to come paint some rooms, let me know. You are more than welcome to help.






1 comment:

Susie Bageant said...

Happy belated b-day to Haley!
I am so excited that you are coming back- please let me know when and I will do my best to be available for painting! I will be working but my schedule at this point is flexible!!
Love you!
Susie