Wednesday, September 19, 2007

South of the Border

I leave soon for a trip to visit with my father, brother, sister, etc. It will be interesting if nothing else to visit with them all. I kind of wish I was on a break from school so I could enjoy this trip a bit more. As it is I have a ton of work that I just finished for tomorrows class, and now I will have a bunch of work to catch up on when I get back. It's pretty sad when you start concentrating on the work and not the fun before you even leave the door, but that is how life is for me right now. And it is only going to get worse.

Our transfer request goes in after October first. It would be nice to find out right away if anything will come of it so we can plan accordingly, but I have the feeling that we might have to wait a while for our answer. No matter what happens, we have a plan.

I plan on taking a lot of photos from the trip. I will share them when I get back.

No comments: