Thursday, August 11, 2005

Life

I have been sick for over a week now, but seem to be getting better finally. Getting sick really sucks.

We are still waiting to hear the final word on our moving situation, so that is a bit annoying. I found these really cool storage boxes for our movies that take up way less space, and am starting to get things way more organized with the intention of making our move (when it happens) much easier. I am about to do something that a few people will understand just how awesome it is. I am about to get rid of all of my cd collection. All 150 or so of them. I really don't know the true number because that would cause me to actually step into reality about it and that would be just icky!

I plan on selling them, and then donating the money to the Palmers in case you really had to know.

School is going good, although sickness allowed for laziness and now we are having a hard day of reality. The girls are struggling to finish their work. All I want is to get to Art. My favorite subject. Home schooling is the greatest feeling. Watching your children learn, watching them light up when they finally "get it" and seeing the happiness on their little faces, all proud of themselves. Just amazing.

1 comment:

Susie Bageant said...

WHAT???!!!???!! Sherry getting rid of ALL of her CD's?? I love it! I am sure that couldn't have been an easy decision but sounds like you have a great reason for doing it and the money will help!