Thursday, December 30, 2004

Third time is a charm

Let's see if this entry will actually be published to my blog this time.

Testing, testing, one, two, three.......Oh, who cares really?

I started the first draft of my first book. Something I have wanted to do for a long time. I am a huge procrastinator, so who really knows if it will ever get finished, but the fact that I started it really has made me feel better. I have taken the first step, so that is something to feel good about.

I learned to ski today, something else to feel good about.

I overcame my fear of heights while on the ski lift. I am on a role!

I have been praying for the suffering. I am just one small voice, but I know He hears me. He listens to us all.

I finished my book for January today. I know, it isn't January yet. It was just such an easy read and I really wanted to keep finding out what was to happen next. I will probably read it again before the meeting in February. I wonder if I will be the only one there? More pasta for me!!

email me for book club info. smatheny1@earthlink.net

Love to all

No comments: